3 Month Certificate Programs are great for those who want to advance their education or career but don’t have the time to commit to an entire degree program.
These programs are great because they give immediate results and allow you to get certified in just three months!
They’re perfect if you want to switch careers, advance in your current career, or even try a new hobby and share it with others! This article will discuss the top 8 3-month certificate programs you can do online!
What are Certificate Programs?
A certificate program is a course of study that typically lasts between one and three months. These programs provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to enter a particular field or profession. Many certificate programs can be completed entirely online, making them a convenient option for busy adults.
A certificate program is a great way to get training in a specific field. These programs are typically shorter than degree programs, making them more affordable and flexible for busy adults.
Many certificate programs can be completed entirely online, making them even more convenient.
Why Enroll in a Certificate Program?
- A certificate program can help you change or advance your career.
- They are shorter and typically less expensive than degree programs, making them a great option if you need to update your skills quickly.
- Online programs offer flexibility and convenience, allowing you to complete coursework on your schedule.
- Many certificate programs can be completed in as little as three months, making them a great way to quickly get started on your new career path.
- Certificate programs offer specialized training in a particular field or industry, which can make you more attractive to employers.
- Accredited colleges and universities offer most certificate programs, so you can be sure you’re receiving a quality education.
- Certification allows you to use professional designations that distinguish you from other job seekers with similar credentials.
3 Month Certificate Programs: Top 8 Programs You Can do Online
A certificate program is a great way to get started in your career without committing to a full degree. They are also a great way to improve your resume and skillset. Many certificate programs can be completed in as little as three months, making them an excellent option for busy adults.
#1. IT Certifications
Do you want to change your career or learn new skills? If so, an online IT certification could be an excellent option for you, and you can complete them in 3 months.
There are many types of IT certifications, and the best one for you depends on your goals and interests. These varieties of IT certifications you can get will help improve your skills and make you more marketable in the job market.
Here are 7 of the best online IT certification programs that you can complete in three months or less:
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Amazon Web Services Certified Solutions Architect
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
#2. Cloud Engineer
A cloud engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining an organization’s cloud computing infrastructure. Cloud engineering is a rapidly growing field as more and more businesses move to the cloud.
Cloud engineers typically have a background in IT or computer science and are familiar with cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
If you’re interested in becoming a cloud engineer, there are many online programs that can help you get started. Here are some of the best online programs for cloud engineering:
- Cloud Academy’s Certified Cloud Engineer Bootcamp will teach you how to build, deploy, and maintain software applications in various cloud environments.
The Bootcamp consists of five courses on AWS technology fundamentals, DevOps basics, Kubernetes administration fundamentals, security for applications running on AWS, and Docker containerization basics.
It includes over 120 hours of video content and hands-on labs that will prepare you for your industry certification exam if desired (exam fee not included).
- Data Science Career Track – Rice University offers this certificate program which provides an overview of machine learning, data mining, natural language processing, information retrieval, and social network analysis through self-paced coursework.
Professors teach these topics from Rice University and guest lecturers from leading tech companies such as Facebook and IBM.
You’ll need to complete four modules for this certificate program which takes about six months to complete at your own pace (although all modules must be completed within two years).
- Google Cloud Platform Essentials
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Alibaba Cloud Computing
- IBM Cloud Certificate Program
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Cloud
#3. Website Designer
A website designer is responsible for the visual aspect of a website. This includes the layout, colors, fonts, and images.
A website designer works with a team of web developers and content creators to ensure the website looks and functions the way it should.
Designers are needed not only for their artistic talents but also for their technical knowledge when designing sites from scratch or updating existing ones because they must understand how search engines index pages and how different browsers display websites differently due to screen resolution size.
You can learn and become a certified graphics designer in under 3 months. Here are the top 3-month certificate programs in graphics design:
- The Graphic Design Certification program by CalArts(California Institute of the Arts) on Coursera
- Graphic Design Masterclass by Lindsay Marsh on Udemy
- Udemy’s Graphic Design Bootcamp by Derrick Mitchell
- Graphics Design Specialization offered by the University of Colorado Boulder
There are many different types of certificate programs that can be completed in three months or less. One popular type of program is the paramedic program.
Paramedics are first responders who provide medical care to patients in emergencies. They are trained to assess a patient’s condition and provide treatment, including CPR and medication administration.
Paramedics work closely with doctors and nurses to ensure that patients receive the best possible care. With a 3-month paramedic training course, you’ll learn how to recognize medical emergencies, administer appropriate treatment and respond quickly during crises.
You can take such a course on Alison.
You can earn your electrician certificate online in as little as three months and begin your journey to a well-paying, in-demand career.
Online electrician programs offer the same quality education as traditional brick-and-mortar schools but with the added convenience of flexible scheduling and virtual learning.
With an online electrician certificate, you’ll be qualified to work in residential, commercial, and industrial settings – the sky’s the limit!
Electricians are always in demand, so you’ll never have to worry about finding a job once you’re certified. And best of all, electricians earn a great wage – on average, $51,000 annually!
Here are 5 of the best electrician certificate programs available online:
- ABC Training Center
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies
- Power Systems Institute
- Energy Training Solutions
- Electrician Training Center
#6. Flight Attendant
In as little as three months, you can be on your way to a new career as a flight attendant. With an online certificate program, you can complete the training you need to qualify for this in-demand profession. Here are eight of the top places you can learn from:
- The Airline Academy
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance
- Delta Connection Academy
- FlightSafety International
- JetBlue University
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards University
- United Airlines Training Center
- Virgin Atlantic Airways Flying Club
#7. Medical Assistant
A medical assistant certificate program can be completed in as little as three months. This type of program will prepare you for a career in the medical field, where you will provide support to doctors and other medical professionals.
The duties of a medical assistant can vary but may include taking patient histories, scheduling appointments, and completing insurance paperwork. A certificate program is a great way to get started if you are interested in working in the medical field.
A student must complete an application process and some prerequisite courses before being admitted into a Medical Assistant Certificate Program. Some prerequisite courses that could help include:
- Basic math skills such as multiplication, division, fractions, percentages
- Verbal communication skills
- Anatomy and physiology
Websites to learn and get certified:
#8. Pharmacy Technician
A pharmacy technician certificate program can be completed in as little as three months and will prepare you for a career in the growing healthcare industry.
This program will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to work under a licensed pharmacist’s supervision in various pharmacy settings.
Courses include pharmacy practice, clinical pharmacy, pharmacology, and safety training. In addition, these programs may consist of training on patient assessment techniques such as taking vital signs or performing EKGs.
3 Month Certificate Programs: Conclusion
Although some may feel that a three-month program is too short to be beneficial, there are many advantages to these types of programs.
For one, you can complete them quickly and get started on your career sooner. Additionally, most three-month programs are offered online, so you can study at your own pace and complete the program around your other commitments.
Finally, many of these affordable programs won’t break the bank. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to start your career, a three-month certificate program may be the perfect option.