Scholarship Description: The Commonwealth Master Scholarship 2019 is provided to commonwealth countries. This Scholarship allows master level degree programs in the field of science, health sciences etc programs under common wealth program taught at UK Universities. The deadline for this scholarship is 30 Oct 2019.
Degree Level: This scholarship provides master-level degree programs.
Available Subjects: The commonwealth scholarship for master degree covers the six courses:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Eligible Nationalities: The citizens having nationality from any other commonwealth countries.
Applying for this scholarship you must be:
- As a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or as a British Protected Person
- Permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2019.
- Without this scholarship unable to afford the study in the UK.
- You can provide all the documents in the required format.
Eligible Commonwealth countries:
Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, ,Malaysia, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua , Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leon, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St , Elena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
Deadline: 30 October, 2019.
You can get complete information or application procedure to apply from this Scholarships Link: