Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award, University of British Columbia is offering an International scholarship for Students who allow for the Undergraduate level program in the field of All subjects taught at the University of British Columbia, Canada. The deadline for the scholarship is 01-Dec-2019.
Degree Level: Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award, University of British Columbia offering for Undergraduate degree programs at the University of British Columbia.
Study Subjects: All subjects taught at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
Eligible Nationalities: International students from all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship is 01-Dec-2019.
Scholarship Benefits: Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award winners receive awards proportional to financial need. Financial need is determined by tuition, fees, and living costs, minus the financial contribution you and your family can make annually. A standard needs-assessment is based on the financial information provided by you and your family.
The Award can be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study or to degree completion, whichever is less. Your award may be renewed provided you achieve satisfactory academic standing in your faculty, continue to demonstrate financial need, and maintain your Canadian study permit (student visa).
To be considered for the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award:
- You must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- You must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or another university.
- You must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- You must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (achieve all As or equivalent standard).
- You must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree.
Please note: If you are nominated for a Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award, you will not be considered for merit-based awards, including International Major Entrance Scholarships and Outstanding International Student Awards.
Award nominations are now open for the 2020/21 winter session and are open until December 1.