University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson is allow scholarship in Canada for international students. These scholarships for Bachelor level programs taught at Canada Universities for all subjects. Thy offers full funded scholarships for all international students. Here we mention below all information about scholarship. You can apply before its deadline.
Course Level: This scholarships is for bachelor students.
Course Subject: University of Toronto Lester B. Pearson offer Scholarship all subjects that taught in this university.
Scholarships Benefits: This university gives you 4 benefits like:
- Incidental fees
- full residence support for four years.
Eligible Counties: International students from all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
• An international student.
• Currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2019
• beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2020 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered).
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
• Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
• Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2020 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
• Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The school nomination deadline is 29 November 2019. The student admissions deadline is 13 December 2019 (you are recommended to apply before 7 November 2019). The scholarship application deadline is 15 January 2020.
Scholarships Deadline: 13 December 2019
If you want complete information about these scholarships and apply, we give you the source link below.